Holiday start: Friday
Sleeps 6 - 8. Stable Cottage is an 'upside-down house', so there are lovely views from the upstairs living room and kitchen
Downstairs - Porch Bedroom 1 - Double with en-suite shower room, Bedroom 2 - twin, family bathroom. Upstairs - Bedroom 3 - Double with en-suite bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, patio, garden. Two extra persons can be accommodated on sofa bed in lounge. Gas and electricity by meter reading.
- Gas central heating
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, gas hob/electric oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
- En suite and family bathrooms
- Duvet and bed linen supplied
- TV/DVD Player
- Radio/Cassette Player
- Cots, high chairs and stair gates available on request.
- Garden furniture
- Extensive communal gardens
- Small pets welcome
- Radio/Cassette/CD player
- Ample parking
The Hamlet of Old Bridwell:
Entering Old Bridwell through imposing wrought iron gates which are at the end of a tree lined avenue, Orchard Cottage is to be found overlooking a thatched pumphouse at the centre of a gravelled courtyard.